Academic researcher, cybersecurity expert, programmer, and engineer, involved in various research directions that combine different backgrounds to generate unique work. Worked on numerous projects that gained broad recognition. Currently working as a cybersecurity consultant in Cybertec FZE. Looking forward to exploring new opportunities that enhance my skills and contribute to the society.
- Programming languages: C, C#, C++, Java, PHP, Assembly, Python, VHDL, LABVIEW, Assembly, and MATLAB.
- Designing websites using HTML, CSS, JS, PHP, Laravel Framework, and MySQL.
- Developing mobile apps using Java, C#, Swift, and ObjectiveC through Eclipse, Android Studio, XCODE, Xamarin, IONIC, and Unity3D.
- Programming PIC, AVR , Arduino , IOIO ,and Raspberry Pi µcontrollers using C and Python.
Design & Reporting
- Strong documentation and written communication skills with technical report writing experience.
- Using AutoCAD, and MS Visio to draw flowcharts, system layouts, and buildings electrical drawings.
- Computer-aided circuit design and PCB design using Multisim, PCP Wizard, and Proteus applications.
- Using Bootstrap Studio for designing and prototyping websites.
- Graphics design and editing using Adobe Photoshop.
- Advanced experience Linux, Windows, and Macintosh operating systems.
- Performing penetration testing mainly through Kali Linux, Nmap, Nessus, Netsparker, Metasploit, Wireshark, w3af, and Burpsuite.
- Experience with forensics tools such as EnCase, FTK, and Xways.
- Designing and troubleshooting computer networks and programming CISCO routers and Switches using CISCO IOS.