Academic researcher, learning technology & cybersecurity expert, programmer, and engineer, involved in various research directions that combine different backgrounds to generate unique work. Worked on numerous projects that gained broad recognition. Currently working as a learning technology acting manager at Abu Dhabi School of Government Looking forward to exploring new opportunities that enhance my skills and contribute to the society.
- Programming languages: C, C#, C++, Java, PHP, Assembly, Python, VHDL, LABVIEW, Assembly, and MATLAB.
- Designing websites using HTML, CSS, JS, PHP, Laravel Framework, and MySQL.
- Developing mobile apps using Java, C#, Swift, and ObjectiveC through Eclipse, Android Studio, XCODE, Xamarin, IONIC, and Unity3D.
- Programming PIC, AVR , Arduino , IOIO ,and Raspberry Pi µcontrollers using C and Python.
Design & Reporting
- Strong documentation and written communication skills with technical report writing experience.
- Using AutoCAD, and MS Visio to draw flowcharts, system layouts, and buildings electrical drawings.
- Computer-aided circuit design and PCB design using Multisim, PCP Wizard, and Proteus applications.
- Using Bootstrap Studio for designing and prototyping websites.
- Graphics design and editing using Adobe Photoshop.
- Advanced experience Linux, Windows, and Macintosh operating systems.
- Performing penetration testing mainly through Kali Linux, Nmap, Nessus, Netsparker, Metasploit, Wireshark, w3af, and Burpsuite.
- Experience with forensics tools such as EnCase, FTK, and Xways.
- Designing and troubleshooting computer networks and programming CISCO routers and Switches using CISCO IOS.